Saturday 18 August 2012

Recently

I quite like the fact that the last few posts I made were when slightly under the influence. I guess it is called Jeffdrinks for a reason. Obviously they are a complete mess - the Smith and Cross one lacks capital letters and any reasonable punctuation for a start. I suspect that it was just a draft I decided to publish. And why not. The Blair Athol I certainly did consume with my friend Alex last night. And I do remember it being a lot more sherried than the last time I had it. But then maybe the last time I had it was at the distillery, and that was a wee while ago now. Certainly very tasty though. I've been thinking about restructuring the blog anyway. Now I'm involved in helping out the whisky sheffield peeps http://whiskysheffield.wordpress.com/ then maybe this should be more about what I drink and also used  to tell what has been going on in the tastings that I run. Also some more pictures too. Now that I've learnt to steal them off the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment